Personalized Orders Ship Within 2 Business Days.
IMPRINTED Personalized Hi-Back Steel Backpack Chair by Rio Beach
- Customer Reviews
- Our Guarantee & Return Info
- Personalization Information
- Chair Description
- Imprinting cost is $12.00 per line and will be added to the base cost of the chair shown above.
- Location: When seated, the inside is where your back touches. The outside is the reverse side.
PILLOW: Up to one line of text allowed, 12 characters per line. Imprinting area is 8" wide by 2" high.
OUTSIDE BACKPACK FLAP: Up to two lines of text allowed, 12 characters. Imprinting area is 10" wide by 6" high.
|Product Weight||10 lbs|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||240 lbs|
Product Guarantee - We stand behind each and every product we sell. We offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturing defects. Unlike most other web stores that offer only a 30 day guarantee, we go the distance. We will gladly repair or replace any defective item at no charge. Our Full Guarantee...
Personalized and Customized Item Policy - We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges on our personalized or customized items. Please read the product description carefully and double check all of your information before submitting the order. Call us if you have any questions or concerns about the product. Read Full Policy...
Here at EverywhereChair.com, we strive to offer you the customer Best Value, Best Selection and Best Customer Service.
- Description - The heat imprint process is just like sign making - letters are cad cut from vinyl and then applied to the canvas under high heat and pressure, fusing the vinyl into the fabric. Many different stock vinyl film colors are available for the letter color as well as many different fonts. The result looks almost identical to silk screening and is just as durable and professional looking.
- Location - The imprinting can be done on various locations depending on the chair; such as the pillow, the backpack flap, the carry bag, etc. The most common place is on on the back and in relation to the back: The INSIDE is facing forwards or where one's back would touch when sitting in the chair. The OUTSIDE would be facing backwards and seen from the back of the chair. Of course, on directors chairs the back fabric just slips down over the posts of the chair and can be turned around if you like, but the back does have a conventional front and back. The outside is the side where the loops are folded around and sewn.
- Personalization Pricing - The Imprinting Charge is the charge per line of text. If you desire more than one line or on both sides of the canvas, additional imprinting charges will be incurred. There is a maximum number of characters allowed per line according to which chair you are buying. Please be aware that the more characters there are, the smaller the letters will be. However, we will try to make the inscription as large as possible within our limits.
Please Note that for a small charge we can use different fonts and/or thread colors per line if you desire. Please call us at 866-732-8246 for more info.
- Ordering Instructions - Fill in the appropriate boxes and when you add the chair to your Shopping Cart, the final price will be displayed. If you want duplicate chairs, you can change the quantity next to the Add To Cart button or in the Shopping Cart. If you want different chairs, then finish one chair at a time with personalization information, add to cart, and then return to add the next one.
- Shipping Schedule - Imprinting is done in house and can ship quickly. Normally, orders are shipped out within one to two business days after the order is placed. Same day shipping is available for a $25 rush fee and must be placed by 12 noon EST.
- Features: 4 position recline, Pillow headrest,
- Beverage holder, Hardwood Arms
- Unfolded Size:
- Upright Position:: 22w x 31h x 26d
- Recline Position: 22w x 23h x 40d
- Folded Size: 22w x 27h x 3d
- Seat Height: 11 inches
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Materials: Powder coated steel frame and Polyethelene fabric
- Weight Capacity: 240 lbs.
The Hi-Back Steel Backpack Chair by Rio Beach is "The chair you wear". Merging both concepts of a folding chair and a backpack, this chair is the ultimate in convenience. The backpack is extra large, big enough for a small cooler! While the chair features a 4-position recline, adjustable pillow headrest, beverage holder and hardwood armrests. The fabric is 600x300 denier polyester fabric - strong and waterproof. The frame being 19mm steel, this chair has been tested to 500 lbs capacity and is rated at 240 lbs. Frame is powder coated to a shiny aluminum color, also. Whether it's an outing to the beach or the ballpark, just pack it and throw it on your back. Arrive, unfold and relax with a cold one!
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
Sign Up for Savings & News!
Sign up for Everywhere Chair Newsletter to be the first to hear about important news, special offers, new products, discounts and much more.