IMPRINTED Personalized 18 inch Table Height COMMERCIAL Directors Chair
- Customer Reviews
- Our Guarantee & Return Info
- Personalization Information
- Chair Description
Everyone is a star in their own right and deserves a personalized directors chair from Everywhere Chair. We offer more ways to personalize your directors chair than anyone else online. With multiple different font styles, letter and fabric colors, as well as pictures... you can create the perfect unique chair for that special unique person or for yourself.
We offer Gold Medal Directors Chairs, which have been winning awards for design and quality since the 1800's. Made in the USA; these chairs are constructed of solid hardwoods, have pinned and glued joints and feature a 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Three different models - Contemporary, Commercial and Classic - can meet different needs for budget and features. See Chair Description tab below for more information on this specific chair.
Imprinting offers the look of silk screening, at a much lower price. Letters are cut out of a vinyl film and applied to the canvas under high heat and pressure, actually melting into the fabric, for an extremely durable and professional look. See Personalization Information tab below for detailed information.
Your Logo - We also have many methods by which we can apply your custom logo or image to our directors chairs. Please call us at 1-866-732-8246 or Request A Quote for more information.
Please Note: Sunbrella®olors in the drop down list are stock colors and available for an additional $5. All other colors shown in swatches are available by special order only for an additional $25. Please call to special order 866-732-8246.
Product Guarantee - We stand behind each and every product we sell. We offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturing defects. Unlike most other web stores that offer only a 30 day guarantee, we go the distance. We will gladly repair or replace any defective item at no charge. Our Full Guarantee...
30 Day Full Return or Exchange Policy - Your complete 100% Satisfaction is our top priority! We know that seeing is not always believing but actually SITTING can be, so we offer a 30 Day Hassel Free Return Policy. To return an item, please contact us within 30 days of receipt to request an RMA number and be sure to save all original packaging material. You will receive a full product refund less any shipping costs incurred by us delivering or returning the product. This applies to Free Shipping items in that the customer is responsible for the actual cost of delivering the product. Read Full Policy...
Here at EverywhereChair.com, we strive to offer you the customer Best Value, Best Selection and Best Customer Service.
- Description - The heat imprint process is just like sign making - letters are cad cut from vinyl and then applied to the canvas under high heat and pressure, fusing the vinyl into the fabric. Many different stock vinyl film colors are available for the letter color as well as many different fonts. The result looks almost identical to silk screening and is just as durable and professional looking.
- Location - The imprinting can be done on various locations depending on the chair; such as the pillow, the backpack flap, the carry bag, etc. The most common place is on on the back and in relation to the back: The INSIDE is facing forwards or where one's back would touch when sitting in the chair. The OUTSIDE would be facing backwards and seen from the back of the chair. Of course, on directors chairs the back fabric just slips down over the posts of the chair and can be turned around if you like, but the back does have a conventional front and back. The outside is the side where the loops are folded around and sewn.
- Personalization Pricing - The Imprinting Charge is the charge per line of text. If you desire more than one line or on both sides of the canvas, additional imprinting charges will be incurred. There is a maximum number of characters allowed per line according to which chair you are buying. Please be aware that the more characters there are, the smaller the letters will be. However, we will try to make the inscription as large as possible within our limits.
Please Note that for a small charge we can use different fonts and/or thread colors per line if you desire. Please call us at 866-732-8246 for more info.
- Ordering Instructions - Fill in the appropriate boxes and when you add the chair to your Shopping Cart, the final price will be displayed. If you want duplicate chairs, you can change the quantity next to the Add To Cart button or in the Shopping Cart. If you want different chairs, then finish one chair at a time with personalization information, add to cart, and then return to add the next one.
- Shipping Schedule - Imprinting is done in house and can ship quickly. Normally, orders are shipped out within one to two business days after the order is placed. Same day shipping is available for a $25 rush fee and must be placed by 12 noon EST.
- NEW! Choose either heavy duty Cotton Canvas or Sunbrella® Marine Grade fabric for your chair for only a $5 upgrade cost!
- "The Original Director's Chair" award winning design since 1892
- Made in the USA Quality Directors Chairs - Beware of imports, they do not last
- Three year manufacturer's frame warranty against defects
- Constructed from Appalachian Beech hardwoods from locally managed forests
- Mortise and tenon joinry with quality hardware
- Strength tested to 600 lbs
- Dimensions: 23"w x 16"d x 33"h
- Seat height: 18" or normal dining height
- Arm height: 25"
- Box Size: 18"w x 7"d x 28"l
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Available in four wood finishes and two different fabrics types, as well as a myriad of colors
- Sunbrella® colors in the drop down list are stock colors. All other colors available by special order only for an additional $20. There is a 2 cover set minimum for all special orders. Please call to special order 866-732-8246.
One of our most popular director's chairs, The Commercial Directors Chair offers business class durability and longevity. This model includes metal brackets between the legs and seat rails for additional strength and stability. Also, nylon foot glides come standard. We stock and ship from our warehouse, so you can be assured of quick delivery. This chair is made in the USA from locally managed Appalachian beech hardwoods. All joints are hand fitted and glued with steel underpinning to insure tight and long lasting rigidity. Strong joints are the most important factor in long lived director's chairs. Seat and Back fabric is heavy duty 14 oz. cotton canvas which is washable and colorfast. We also now offer Sunbrella® Marine Grade acrylic fabric as an option. Sunbrella® fabrics are the premier outdoor fabric in terms of weatherability and resistance to fading and stretching. Finally, this chair has a 3 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
The Gold Medal Commercial Series chair features the comfort-shaped armpads and nylon foot pads on each leg to protect floors. The leg frame features thicker wood, larger dowells, and 1/8" thick steel brackets to reinforce the joint between the legs and seat rail. This chair will provide years of trouble free commercial use.
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
Sign Up for Savings & News!
Sign up for Everywhere Chair Newsletter to be the first to hear about important news, special offers, new products, discounts and much more.