IMPRINTED Sunbrella Replacement Covers For Directors Chair
- Customer Reviews
- Questions and Answers
- Our Guarantee & Return Info
- Personalization Information
- 100% Made in the USA
- Made from Sunbrella® acrylic marine grade fabric will not stretch, fade or shrink
- The same fabric used to make sails and in maritime furnishings
- Load tested to 400 lbs. - Rated capacity 280 lbs.
- 60 day warranty on all covers - full replacement at no charge to you if it fails
- We offer these in Round and Flat Stick versions. The sticks we are referring to are the sticks that go through the ends of the seats. Our Round Sticks are 1/4" round dowels while the Flat Sticks are 9/16" x 1/4" rectangles. Both versions sticks are removeable from the seats
- Dimensions for both Round and Flat Stick versions are listed below. We make our covers to fit the Gold Medal brand of director's chairs that we stock. Please compare your measurements with our listed measurements to confirm that ours will fit your chairs. There is no "Standard" size when it comes to directors chairs.
- Many, many different colors to choose from. See swatches below
- Sunbrella colors in the drop down list are stock colors. All other colors available by special order only for an additional $25. There is a 2 cover set minimum for all special orders. Please call to special order 866-732-8246.
Breathe new life into old chairs! Our directors chair replacement covers are easy to replace and are first quality. If you have an older chair, we offer this Buying Guide article on how to Purchase and Install Directors Chair Covers.
IMPORTANT: All directors chairs are NOT standard. Measure your existing covers out of the chair and compare to to the sizes below. Watch the video if you don't have your existing covers. Click here, If you need a custom sized replacement cover.
The measurements of these replacement covers when laid out flat are as follows (sizes may vary slightly):
Round Stick Dimensions:
Seat: 19 1/2"w X 15 1/4"d
Back: 21 1/2"w X 6 1/2"h
Flat Stick Dimensions:
Seat: 22.5"w X 15 1/4"d
Back: 21 1/2"w X 6 1/2"h
|Best Use||Replacement cover for directors chairs.|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||280 lbs|
|Feature||Made in the USA, flat stick chairs only, custom imprinting available.|
Product Guarantee - We stand behind each and every product we sell. We offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturing defects. Unlike most other web stores that offer only a 30 day guarantee, we go the distance. We will gladly repair or replace any defective item at no charge. Our Full Guarantee...
Personalized and Customized Item Policy - We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges on our personalized or customized items. Please read the product description carefully and double check all of your information before submitting the order. Call us if you have any questions or concerns about the product. Read Full Policy...
Here at EverywhereChair.com, we strive to offer you the customer Best Value, Best Selection and Best Customer Service.
- Description - The heat imprint process is just like sign making - letters are cad cut from vinyl and then applied to the canvas under high heat and pressure, fusing the vinyl into the fabric. Many different stock vinyl film colors are available for the letter color as well as many different fonts. The result looks almost identical to silk screening and is just as durable and professional looking.
- Location - The imprinting can be done on various locations depending on the chair; such as the pillow, the backpack flap, the carry bag, etc. The most common place is on on the back and in relation to the back: The INSIDE is facing forwards or where one's back would touch when sitting in the chair. The OUTSIDE would be facing backwards and seen from the back of the chair. Of course, on directors chairs the back fabric just slips down over the posts of the chair and can be turned around if you like, but the back does have a conventional front and back. The outside is the side where the loops are folded around and sewn.
- Personalization Pricing - The Imprinting Charge is the charge per line of text. If you desire more than one line or on both sides of the canvas, additional imprinting charges will be incurred. There is a maximum number of characters allowed per line according to which chair you are buying. Please be aware that the more characters there are, the smaller the letters will be. However, we will try to make the inscription as large as possible within our limits.
Please Note that for a small charge we can use different fonts and/or thread colors per line if you desire. Please call us at 866-732-8246 for more info.
- Ordering Instructions - Fill in the appropriate boxes and when you add the chair to your Shopping Cart, the final price will be displayed. If you want duplicate chairs, you can change the quantity next to the Add To Cart button or in the Shopping Cart. If you want different chairs, then finish one chair at a time with personalization information, add to cart, and then return to add the next one.
- Shipping Schedule - Imprinting is done in house and can ship quickly. Normally, orders are shipped out within one to two business days after the order is placed. Same day shipping is available for a $25 rush fee and must be placed by 12 noon EST.
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
Sign Up for Savings & News!
Sign up for Everywhere Chair Newsletter to be the first to hear about important news, special offers, new products, discounts and much more.