Personalized Orders Ship Within 2 Business Days.
IMPRINTED Personalized Quad Style Tall Aluminum Directors Chair
- Customer Reviews
- Our Guarantee & Return Info
- Personalization Information
- Chair Description
Personalize this chair with one or multiple lines of text. A special gift for a special person... or your own personal seat. Make it truly your own creation by selecting from our many different font styles, letter and chair colors. Click on tabs below to view more information on this chair's description as well as personalization information.
- Imprinting cost is $12.00 per line and will be added to the base cost of the chair shown above.
INSIDE: Up to two lines of text allowed, 24 characters per line.
|Product Weight||10 lbs|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||250 lbs|
Product Guarantee - We stand behind each and every product we sell. We offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturing defects. Unlike most other web stores that offer only a 30 day guarantee, we go the distance. We will gladly repair or replace any defective item at no charge. Our Full Guarantee...
Personalized and Customized Item Policy - We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges on our personalized or customized items. Please read the product description carefully and double check all of your information before submitting the order. Call us if you have any questions or concerns about the product. Read Full Policy...
Here at EverywhereChair.com, we strive to offer you the customer Best Value, Best Selection and Best Customer Service.
- Description - The heat imprint process is just like sign making - letters are cad cut from vinyl and then applied to the canvas under high heat and pressure, fusing the vinyl into the fabric. Many different stock vinyl film colors are available for the letter color as well as many different fonts. The result looks almost identical to silk screening and is just as durable and professional looking.
- Location - The imprinting can be done on various locations depending on the chair; such as the pillow, the backpack flap, the carry bag, etc. The most common place is on on the back and in relation to the back: The INSIDE is facing forwards or where one's back would touch when sitting in the chair. The OUTSIDE would be facing backwards and seen from the back of the chair. Of course, on directors chairs the back fabric just slips down over the posts of the chair and can be turned around if you like, but the back does have a conventional front and back. The outside is the side where the loops are folded around and sewn.
- Personalization Pricing - The Imprinting Charge is the charge per line of text. If you desire more than one line or on both sides of the canvas, additional imprinting charges will be incurred. There is a maximum number of characters allowed per line according to which chair you are buying. Please be aware that the more characters there are, the smaller the letters will be. However, we will try to make the inscription as large as possible within our limits.
Please Note that for a small charge we can use different fonts and/or thread colors per line if you desire. Please call us at 866-732-8246 for more info.
- Ordering Instructions - Fill in the appropriate boxes and when you add the chair to your Shopping Cart, the final price will be displayed. If you want duplicate chairs, you can change the quantity next to the Add To Cart button or in the Shopping Cart. If you want different chairs, then finish one chair at a time with personalization information, add to cart, and then return to add the next one.
- Shipping Schedule - Imprinting is done in house and can ship quickly. Normally, orders are shipped out within one to two business days after the order is placed. Same day shipping is available for a $25 rush fee and must be placed by 12 noon EST.
- Color is Black.
- Telescopic Design folds together to compact 7" square by 44" tall
- Black anodized aluminum frame
- Eight side stabilizer bars
- Padded arm rest
- Full width footrest
- 3 pocket side storage system plus Storage pouch on back of chair
- 600D Polyester fabric
- Seat Height: 31"
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Product Weight: 10 lbs.
- Open Size: 44"H x 20"W x 19"D
- Folded Size: 44"H x 7"W x 7"D
- Available in Black or Pink
The Telescopic Tall Directors Chair changes the way directors chairs fold, making it more compact and easier to transport. With ample storage in both side and back pockets, it is the perfect exhibitor's chair. Rust free aluminum frame and 8 stabilizer bars improve stability. Conservatively rated at 250 lb. weight capacity, this bar height directors chair makes it easy to get in and out of. Fabric is strong, stain resistant 600D Polyester fabric.
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
Sign Up for Savings & News!
Sign up for Everywhere Chair Newsletter to be the first to hear about important news, special offers, new products, discounts and much more.