EMBROIDERED Personalized Replacement Canvas For Directors Chair
- Customer Reviews
- Questions and Answers
- Our Guarantee & Return Info
- Personalization Information
We also offer a DIY Embroidery Kit for Directors Chair Canvas for those that enjoy making their own designs.
- We offer these in Round and Flat Stick versions. The sticks we are referring to are the sticks that go through the ends of the seats. Our Round Sticks are 1/4" round dowels while the Flat Sticks are 9/16" x 1/4" rectangles. Both versions sticks are removeable from the seats.
- Made of 100% 14 oz. cotton canvas
- Load tested to 400 lbs. - Rated capacity 280 lbs.
- 60 day warranty on all canvas - full replacement at no charge to you if it fails
- Includes the seat and back canvas, as well as the sticks
- Dimensions for both Round and Flat Stick versions are listed below. Fits all Gold Medal Chairs (sold on this website), as well as about 90% of other chairs out there Please compare your measurements with our listed measurements to confirm that ours will fit your chairs. There is no "Standard" size when it comes to directors chairs.
- Many different colors to choose from. See swatches below
Need a personalized replacement cover for your directors chair? Everywhere Chair offers many different types of replacement fabric for directors chairs as well as other sling chairs. Embroidery is where the inscription is sewn into the fabric with colored thread. The appearance of embroidery is very upscale, with a raised look and feel. See "Personalization Information" tab below for more detailed info.
- Embroidery cost is $16.00 per line and will be added to the base cost of the chair shown above.
INSIDE: Up to two lines of text allowed, 18 characters per line.
OUTSIDE: Up to two lines of text allowed, 18 characters per line.
IMPORTANT: All directors chairs are NOT standard. Measure your existing covers out of the chair and compare to to the sizes below. If you have an older chair, we offer this Buying Guide article on how to Purchase and Install Directors Chair Covers. Watch the video for detailed information on measuring. If you need a custom size, then Go Here.
The measurements of these replacement when laid out flat are as follows (1/4 inch tolerance):
Round Stick Dimensions:
Seat: 19 1/2"w X 15 1/4"d
Back: 21 1/2"w X 6 1/2"h
Flat Stick Dimensions:
Seat: 22.5"w X 15 1/4"d
Back: 21 1/2"w X 6 1/2"h
NOTE: Fabric is dyed cotton canvas and will fade if left in brightly sunlit areas.
Product Guarantee - We stand behind each and every product we sell. We offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturing defects. Unlike most other web stores that offer only a 30 day guarantee, we go the distance. We will gladly repair or replace any defective item at no charge. Our Full Guarantee...
Personalized and Customized Item Policy - We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges on our personalized or customized items. Please read the product description carefully and double check all of your information before submitting the order. Call us if you have any questions or concerns about the product. Read Full Policy...
Here at EverywhereChair.com, we strive to offer you the customer Best Value, Best Selection and Best Customer Service.
- Description - The most traditional and popular way to personalize your chair is with embroidery. It is done on an embroidery machine, which sews the letters into the fabric. Embroidery has a raised look and is very elegant. It is more time consuming than imprinting, so it costs a little more.
- Location - Embroidery is restricted to fewer places on the chair since we must be able to remove the fabric and hoop it into the embroidery machine. In relation to the back of the chair: The INSIDE is facing forwards or where one's back would touch when sitting in the chair. The OUTSIDE would be facing backwards and seen from the back of the chair. Of course, on directors chairs the back fabric just slips down over the posts of the chair and can be turned around if you like, but the back does have a conventional front and back. The outside is the side where the loops are folded around and sewn.
- Personalization Pricing - The Embroidery Charge is the charge per line of text. If you desire more than one line or on both sides of the canvas, additional embroidery charges will be incurred. There is a maximum number of characters allowed per line according to which chair you are buying. Please be aware that the more characters there are, the smaller the letters will be. However, we will try to make the inscription as large as possible within our limits of thread count.
- Instructions - Fill in the appropriate boxes and when you add the chair to your Shopping Cart, the final price will be displayed. If you want duplicate chairs, you can change the quantity next to the Add To Cart button or in the Shopping Cart. If you want different chairs, then finish one chair at a time with personalization information, add to cart, and then return to add the next one.
Please Note that for a small charge we can use different fonts and/or thread colors per line if you desire. Please call us at 866-732-8246 for more info.
- Shipping Schedule - Embroidery is done in house and can ship quickly. Normally, orders are shipped out within one to two business days after the order is placed. Same day shipping is available for a $25 rush fee and must be placed by 12 noon EST.
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
Sign Up for Savings & News!
Sign up for Everywhere Chair Newsletter to be the first to hear about important news, special offers, new products, discounts and much more.