Personalized Orders Ship Within 2 Business Days.
Gold Medal 30 inch Bar Height CLASSIC Directors Chair
- NEW! Choose either heavy duty Cotton Canvas or Sunbrella Marine Grade fabric for your chair for only a $5 upgrade cost!
*Please note that the Sunbrella cover will ship separately from the chair frame.
- "The Original Director's Chair" award winning design since 1892
- Made in the USA Quality Directors Chairs - Beware of imports, they do not last
- Three year manufacturer's frame warranty against defects
- Constructed from Appalachian Beech hardwoods from locally managed forests
- Mortise and tenon joinery with quality hardware
- Weight capacity of 350 lbs
- Dimensions: 23"w x 16"d x 42"h
- Seat height: " from floor or normal bar height;
Seat width is 19" between the armrests
- Arm height from the floor: 37"
- Box Size: 18"w x 7"d x 28"l
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Available in four wood finishes and two different fabrics types, as well as a myriad of colors
- Sunbrella colors in the drop down list are stock colors. All other colors available by special order only for an additional $35. There is a 2 cover set minimum for all special orders. Please call to special order 866-732-8246.
One of our most popular director's chairs, The Classic Directors Chair offers upscale styling with rounded over and shaped legs. Additionally, the armrest is shaped and rounded over in the front for comfort. We stock and ship from our warehouse, so you can be assured of quick delivery. This chair is made in the USA from locally managed Appalachian beech hardwoods. All joints are hand fitted and glued with steel underpinning to insure tight and long lasting rigidity. Strong joints are the most important factor in long lived director's chairs. Seat and Back fabric is heavy duty 14 oz. cotton canvas which is washable and colorfast. We also now offer Sunbrella Marine Grade acrylic fabric as an option. Sunbrella fabrics are the premier outdoor fabric in terms of weather-ability and resistance to fading and stretching. Finally, this chair has a 3 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
The Gold Medal Classic Series chair features carved, shaped and rounded over legs with a slight hourglass shape on the lower legs. Armrests are completely carved and rounded over for total comfort. There is substantial more wood in the frame of this chair, for greater longevity and classic looks.
What is the difference in the Gold Medal Contemporary, Commercial and Classic Directors Chairs?
Product Guarantee - We stand behind each and every product we sell. We offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturing defects. Unlike most other web stores that offer only a 30 day guarantee, we go the distance. We will gladly repair or replace any defective item at no charge. Our Full Guarantee...
30 Day Full Return or Exchange Policy - Your complete 100% Satisfaction is our top priority! We know that seeing is not always believing but actually SITTING can be, so we offer a 30 Day Hassel Free Return Policy. To return an item, please contact us within 30 days of receipt to request an RMA number and be sure to save all original packaging material. You will receive a full product refund less any shipping costs incurred by us delivering or returning the product. This applies to Free Shipping items in that the customer is responsible for the actual cost of delivering the product. Read Full Policy...
Here at EverywhereChair.com, we strive to offer you the customer Best Value, Best Selection and Best Customer Service.
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
Sign Up for Savings & News!
Sign up for Everywhere Chair Newsletter to be the first to hear about important news, special offers, new products, discounts and much more.