Personalized Toddler Directors Chair by Gold Medal (EMBROIDERED)
- Customer Reviews
- Our Guarantee & Return Info
- Personalization Information
- Chair Description
Personalize this chair with one or multiple lines of text. A special gift for a special person... or your own personal seat. Make it truly your own creation by selecting from our many different font styles, letter and chair colors. Click on tabs below to view more information on this chair's description as well as personalization information.
- Embroidery cost is $16 per line and will be added to the base cost of the chair shown above.
- NEW! Add an embroidered picture to your chair. Hundreds of different designs to choose from! Just click HERE to get started!
INSIDE: Up to two lines of text allowed, 12 characters per line.
Product Guarantee - We stand behind each and every product we sell. We offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturing defects. Unlike most other web stores that offer only a 30 day guarantee, we go the distance. We will gladly repair or replace any defective item at no charge. Our Full Guarantee...
30 Day Full Return or Exchange Policy - Your complete 100% Satisfaction is our top priority! We know that seeing is not always believing but actually SITTING can be, so we offer a 30 Day Hassel Free Return Policy. To return an item, please contact us within 30 days of receipt to request an RMA number and be sure to save all original packaging material. You will receive a full product refund less any shipping costs incurred by us delivering or returning the product. This applies to Free Shipping items in that the customer is responsible for the actual cost of delivering the product. Read Full Policy...
Here at EverywhereChair.com, we strive to offer you the customer Best Value, Best Selection and Best Customer Service.
- Description - The most traditional and popular way to personalize your chair is with embroidery. It is done on an embroidery machine, which sews the letters into the fabric. Embroidery has a raised look and is very elegant. It is more time consuming than imprinting, so it costs a little more.
- Location - Embroidery is restricted to fewer places on the chair since we must be able to remove the fabric and hoop it into the embroidery machine. In relation to the back of the chair: The INSIDE is facing forwards or where one's back would touch when sitting in the chair. The OUTSIDE would be facing backwards and seen from the back of the chair. Of course, on directors chairs the back fabric just slips down over the posts of the chair and can be turned around if you like, but the back does have a conventional front and back. The outside is the side where the loops are folded around and sewn.
- Personalization Pricing - The Embroidery Charge is the charge per line of text. If you desire more than one line or on both sides of the canvas, additional embroidery charges will be incurred. There is a maximum number of characters allowed per line according to which chair you are buying. Please be aware that the more characters there are, the smaller the letters will be. However, we will try to make the inscription as large as possible within our limits of thread count.
- Instructions - Fill in the appropriate boxes and when you add the chair to your Shopping Cart, the final price will be displayed. If you want duplicate chairs, you can change the quantity next to the Add To Cart button or in the Shopping Cart. If you want different chairs, then finish one chair at a time with personalization information, add to cart, and then return to add the next one.
Please Note that for a small charge we can use different fonts and/or thread colors per line if you desire. Please call us at 866-732-8246 for more info.
- Shipping Schedule - Embroidery is done in house and can ship quickly. Normally, orders are shipped out within one to two business days after the order is placed. Same day shipping is available for a $25 rush fee and must be placed by 12 noon EST.
- Hardwood frame
- Cotton canvas fabric
- Walnut or white finish
- Dimensions: 15"w x 12"d x 22"h
- Seat Height: 11"
Our Kid's Directors Chair has all the features of our adult director's chairs, it's just smaller! Soon after they start walking, this is the perfect chair for taking a rest from a busy schedule. The frame is made from select hardwoods with a safe no lead walnut stain or white finish. The cover set is made from cotton canvas and is available in red, pink, khaki, blue or for an additional $2 Pooh and Tigger. Carries a three year warranty against manufacturer's defects. Seat height is 11 inches. Made in Tennessee
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
Sign Up for Savings & News!
Sign up for Everywhere Chair Newsletter to be the first to hear about important news, special offers, new products, discounts and much more.