Custom PHOTOGRAPH IMPRINT WITH TEXT for Directors Chairs
- Commemorate an occasion, honor a grandparent or recognize an employee with a favorite photograph and message
- We will place the photo (approximately 5" high) and one line of text in the color of your choice beside it for a unique, personalized chair.
- Fast turnaround! Ships within two business days of less
- Select the wood finish, canvas color, letter color and style for the perfect chair!
These make GREAT GIFTS for teachers, students, co-workers, grandparents and family members. Send us a class picture, a family reunion group shot or any other cherished photoÂ and we will apply it to a directors chair along with any text you specify on up to two lines. We can use any file type (.jpg, .gif, .eps, etc.), however the higher the resolution of the file will result in a better quality picture. The full image file from most cameras today will be fine. Then, add any message you would like to appear under the picture (up to 24 characters). We will customize the back canvas on the inside, outside or both sides of the chair ($32.00 additional for both sides).
Ordering is easy. Just choose the type directors chair you would like (see Accessories tab for links to chair descriptions) in the drop down list and the chair price will be added to the base customization charge. Then, choose the other options, and type in your message. Choose the location on the back, INSIDE faces forward and OUTSIDE faces backwards. As always, if you have any questions, we are ready to answer them at 866-732-8246.
Finally, Go Here to upload your file to us. Â
Photograph Imprint Description: The Photograph Imprint process starts by adding a matching color border around your digital photograph. Then the picture is color laser printed on a thin film of white special heat imprint vinyl. The vinyl is then cut to size and applied to the canvas under high heat and pressure, fusing the vinyl into the fabric.
Heat Imprinted Text: The heat imprint process is just like sign making - letters are cad cut from colored vinyl and then applied to the canvas under high heat and pressure, fusing the vinyl into the fabric. Choose either block or script lettering. The result looks almost identical to silk screening and is just as durable.
|Best Use||Personalized replacement cover for directors chair.|
|Seat Material||Canvas or Sunbrella|
|Feature||Can be personalized with any picture.|
Product Guarantee - We stand behind each and every product we sell. We offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturing defects. Unlike most other web stores that offer only a 30 day guarantee, we go the distance. We will gladly repair or replace any defective item at no charge. Our Full Guarantee...
30 Day Full Return or Exchange Policy - Your complete 100% Satisfaction is our top priority! We know that seeing is not always believing but actually SITTING can be, so we offer a 30 Day Hassel Free Return Policy. To return an item, please contact us within 30 days of receipt to request an RMA number and be sure to save all original packaging material. You will receive a full product refund less any shipping costs incurred by us delivering or returning the product. This applies to Free Shipping items in that the customer is responsible for the actual cost of delivering the product. Read Full Policy...
Here at EverywhereChair.com, we strive to offer you the customer Best Value, Best Selection and Best Customer Service.
- Description - The heat imprint process is just like sign making - letters are cad cut from vinyl and then applied to the canvas under high heat and pressure, fusing the vinyl into the fabric. Many different stock vinyl film colors are available for the letter color as well as many different fonts. The result looks almost identical to silk screening and is just as durable and professional looking.
- Location - The imprinting can be done on various locations depending on the chair; such as the pillow, the backpack flap, the carry bag, etc. The most common place is on on the back and in relation to the back: The INSIDE is facing forwards or where one's back would touch when sitting in the chair. The OUTSIDE would be facing backwards and seen from the back of the chair. Of course, on directors chairs the back fabric just slips down over the posts of the chair and can be turned around if you like, but the back does have a conventional front and back. The outside is the side where the loops are folded around and sewn.
- Personalization Pricing - The Imprinting Charge is the charge per line of text. If you desire more than one line or on both sides of the canvas, additional imprinting charges will be incurred. There is a maximum number of characters allowed per line according to which chair you are buying. Please be aware that the more characters there are, the smaller the letters will be. However, we will try to make the inscription as large as possible within our limits.
Please Note that for a small charge we can use different fonts and/or thread colors per line if you desire. Please call us at 866-732-8246 for more info.
- Ordering Instructions - Fill in the appropriate boxes and when you add the chair to your Shopping Cart, the final price will be displayed. If you want duplicate chairs, you can change the quantity next to the Add To Cart button or in the Shopping Cart. If you want different chairs, then finish one chair at a time with personalization information, add to cart, and then return to add the next one.
- Shipping Schedule - Imprinting is done in house and can ship quickly. Normally, orders are shipped out within one to two business days after the order is placed. Same day shipping is available for a $25 rush fee and must be placed by 12 noon EST.
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
Sign Up for Savings & News!
Sign up for Everywhere Chair Newsletter to be the first to hear about important news, special offers, new products, discounts and much more.